Skip to content
- Septic tank should never be made in or near the centre of the house.
- Septic tank should always be made in North West area.
- It should never ever be made in South West and North East area.
- It should be made 1-2 ft away from North and West walls. It should never touch the compound wall.
- If you have flat, then the effect of septic tank becomes partial on you.
- Shape of the tank should be square or rectangular.
- Septic tank should not be above the ground. Its level should be below ground.
- South West and North East septic tank has proved severe results.
- The outflow of water should be in west direction.