Store room is generally known to be the place where all the items which is of rare use or no use is kept. But items which is totally useless and is a waste should never be kept in house.
The storeroom is the place for junk things and the room should be such that it should not increase the junk things. If placed in wrong place, the number of junk things will increase and it can be permanent also.
- Store room can be placed in South west or North West of the house. Direction depends on the case to case basis as what is the exact position of South and North.
- All the items which is used rarely, can be kept here.
- Racks may be made in South or West walls.
- Heavy items should be kept in South and West while items like Gas, Kerosene, and Coal etc should be kept in South East or North West area.
- If water has to be kept, it should be placed in North East direction and filled in any pitcher.
- Don’t store old news papers, Cartoons, empty packages etc. for long period more than 2-3 months. They release negative energy.
- Empty containers should not be kept in store room.
- Old and torn shoes, clothes, utensils etc. should not be stored in house. They should be disposed off as soon as possible.
- Walls of store room should be thick and heavy.
- Store room should be made smaller than any other rooms in the house.
- Only one door should be made in the store room and there should be no basement below the store room.
- Windows are not preferable in store room. However, west wall may be used if necessary.
- Color should be dark. No light color should be used in store room.
- If there is any crack or damp in the store room, it should be repaired as soon as possible.
- Pictures of God/Idol should not be kept in store room.
- Sick person should not use this room.
- This room should always be kept neat and clean.
- Heavy metals should be avoided to be stored there.